Friday, March 13, 2009

REHAB?



Ok, so you already know I was going to write about this shieeett. Wow, I guess cuz you smile dont necessarily mean your happy. Right? Well as everyone knows rihanna and chris brown are having a little trouble in love paradise. Fans know this due to the incident that occured the night of the grammy's. Now everyone is on the internet posting blogs about the details of the incident, but Im just going to give some advice to others. Personally ihts their buisness and everyone should stay out of it. Im not posting my true feelings about the situation because truthfully ihts their deal not mine. If he did beat her and she ended up going back to him then thats her problem not anyone elses. I honestly think its a waiste of time that everyone focuses their attention on this. Let it go. It happened. She moved on and I think everyone else should. There are more important things going on than rihanna getting beat up. Anyways, basically I wish them the best and advise everyone to mind their buisness. -rehab check =)

No comments: