Tuesday, March 31, 2009

man down!


I had to do a blog about my girl Keyshia Cole. Well actually the blog is not about her, it's about her interesting mother. Well she's not that interesting but I heard something interesting about her. Besides the fact that Keyshia's mother is a "recovering crackhead", she has been in the spotlight. Recently in the news it said that Keyshia's mother was in a fatal accident and died. Well like most news, it was bullshit. Ain't shit happened to that lady. She's sitting on her couch right now on the pipe. I hate when the news does shit like that. Like I could see if Keyshia Cole died then maybe it would be important. But it was her mother, who gives a fuck. I'm not trying to be mean, but her mom is not even a celebrity and she gets the same amount of camera action as her star daughter. Now I know yall seen the show, the whole damn family got fucking issues lols. But that's besides the point. Keyshia, try to get more of the action than your mom dukes next time.

No comments: