Tuesday, March 31, 2009

girls just wanna have fun!


Yeah apparently ms. Miley Cyrus was having too much fun. I know everyone heard about what Miley Cyrus did at the 2OO9 kid's choice awards. Well if you don't know I'll let you in on it. The Rock, which was the host and I don't know why, surprised Miley with an award. The award was for best female artist of the year voted by the kids. And as soon as he gave it to her it was a wrap. The bitch started balling her eyes out. I'm sorry Miley for calling you a bitch but come on. that was some great acting. I seen no tears or anything but it was good. I don't think the award was that good enough to cry over. Kids don't know what they want, apparently not because they voted for you. Lols sorry nosa Miley is a good musician for kids. Now a role model for them, fuck that. hell no she ain't.

No comments: